Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ear Infection

Evan had been acting a little different the past few days; I thought that maybe he was getting the cold that John has. He had a fever Thursday night and on Friday off and on. It wasn't until late Friday afternoon that he started tugging on his ear. Around 5:30 we went to the clinic (too late to go to his doctor), and they said he had an ear infection. By that time, he was looking so miserably sick. I think this is his third or fourth ear infection. Kyle is the only one of my three older kids who had tubes.
New word: One of his favorite foods is the YoBaby Yogurt; he eats it just about everyday. There is a picture of a baby on each container. If he sees it when I open the fridge, he points to it and clearly says "baby." He hasn't signed or said all done since the one time :(

1 comment:

fragilemom said...

Watching our babies being sick is so not a fun thing! I hope he gets well soon!